Here is a sample listing of charge letters that I have received:
1 charge letter
No charge letters or waivers
- 8 claims are being processed through Labor Relations this month so far.
Remember I need the claim within 30 days of the violation. Labor Relations is going strictly by the letter of the agreement now. Remember to use SC on job code when claiming crew consist violations. UTU Rule 11 and I also need the manifest for that trip.
- PLB Hearings in Philadelphia have not been scheduled for 2 members for 2014.
- Conductors please don't occupy more than 2 tables in cafe car.
- Remember: Don't stop the train unless you have permission from the train dispatcher and give car number and what you found if you stop for a possible defect.
- We have changed hotels in Norfolk, Va.
- Whenever there are fights or disruptions on the train, don't get involved. Call the Police right away.
- Book checks will be random for the next 3 months.
- Please wear your Safety Glasses, they're checking compliance.
- Conductors stay out of the can of the engine unless your duties require you to be up there.
- If there are members who are putting your job at risk, please contact one of your Local Officers and let us resolve it before you go to Management.
- If there are any questions or concerns, call me at 804-920-0691 or e-mail me at email@example.com
- If you don't contribute to the UTU PAC, now is the time to do it. I have pledge forms available at the Union Office. Please stop by to get one and CONTRIBUTE!!
- SMART Transportation Division Convention will be held on June 30 to July 2, 2014. The SMART General Convention will be held on August 11 to August 15, 2014.
- Mentor's pay is now 1 hour Conductor's rate of pay, ($33.62), code is still AP.
- Bulletin 18 is now out with the new and re-adjusted jobs listed. Bids open Friday, 4/25/2014 and close on Tuesday, 4/29/2014, and goes into effect on Monday, 5/5/2014.
- Please be mindful of not having carr-bys, they are starting to re-occur.