Here is sample listing of charge letters that I have received:
6 charge letters
1 investigation pending decision
3 claims are being processed through Labor Relations this month so far.
1. Remember I need the claim within 30 days of the violation. Labor Relations is going strictly by the letter of the agreement now. Remember to use SC on job code when claiming crew consist violations. UTU Agreement Rule 11 and I also need a manifest.
2. PLB hearings in Philadelphia have not been scheduled for 2 members for 2014.
3. Conductors please don’t occupy more than 2 tables in café car.
4. Remember all personal phones must be off and stored away while on duty on the train.
5. Safety glasses, please wear them. They are going to be looking at compliance.
6. If there are members that are putting your job at risk, please contact one of your local officers and let them resolve it before you go to management.
7. If there are any questions or concerns call me at 804‐920‐0691 or email me at email@example.com
8. If you don’t contribute to the UTU Pac already, now is the time to do so. I will have pledge forms available at the Union office. Please stop by to get one and Contribute!
9. SMART Transportation Division Convention will be held from June 30 to July 2, 2014. The SMART General Convention will be held from August 11 to 15, 2014.
10. Mentor’s pay is now 1 hour conductor’s rate of pay: $33.62, Code is still AP.
11. Please be mindful of not having carry-bys, they are starting to reoccur.
12. Please be mindful of (HLD) held time in station, those times are being monitored.