Here is sample listing of charge letters that I have received:
8 charge letters 7 waivers
1 investigation pending
1 charge letter investigation pending
4 claims are being processed through Labor Relations this month so far.
1. Remember I need the claim within 30 days of the violation.
Labor Relations is going strictly by the letter of the agreement now. Remember to use SC on job code when claiming crew consist violations. UTU Agreement Rule 11 and I also need the manifest.
PLB hearing in Philadelphia have not been scheduled for 2 members for 2014
2. Conductors please don’t occupy more than 2 tables in café car.
3. Remember all personal phones must be off and stored away while on duty on the train.
4. . Safety glasses, please wear them! They are going to be looking at compliance.
5. Remember if you add or take off an engine you must do a locomotive brake test, class 2 and running test.
6. If there any questions or concerns call me at 804-920-0691 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you don’t contribute to the UTU Pac now is the time to do it. I will have pledge forms available at the Union office. Please stop by to get one and Contribute.
8. If a member in the Washington Crew Base is off more than 30 days they can bump in the Washington Crew Base in either Zone 5 or 2 .
9. Mentor’s pay is now 1 hour conductor’s rate of pay $33.62, Code is still AP.
10. Please be mindful of not having carry bys, they are starting to reoccur.
11. Please be mindful of (HLD) held time in station, those times are being monitored.
12. On CSX it is every crew members responsibility to remind the Engineer of all movement pertaining to the train.
13. Nominations for President, Vice President, Sect/Treasurer, Board of Trustees (3), Local Committee of Adjustments Chairperson and Vice Chairpersons will be at our October Union Meeting.
14. Conductor’s Performance Bonus Payment of $500.00 will be distributed on September 19,2014.