Here is sample listing of charge letters that I have received.
1 charge letter
1 investigation pending
1 incident warning letter
5 claims are being processed through Labor Relations this month so far.
1. Remember I need the claim within 30 days of the violation.
Labor Relations are going strictly by the letter of the agreement now. Remember to use SC on job code when claiming crew consist violations. UTU Agreement Rule 11 and also I need a manifest.
PLB hearing in Philadelphia was held on November 18, 2014. We still have 1 more pending.
2. Conductors please don’t occupy more than 2 tables in café car
3. Remember all personal phones must be off and stored away while on duty on the train.
4. . Safety glasses please wear them, they are going to be looking at compliance.
5. Remember if you add or take off an engine you must do a locomotive brake test, class 2 and running test.
6. If there are any questions or concerns call me at 804-920-0691 or email me at email@example.com
7. If you don’t contribute to the UTU Pac now is the time to do it. I will have pledge forms available at the Union office. Please stop by to get one and contribute.
8. If a member in the Washington Crew Base is off more than 30 days they can bump in the Washington Crew Base in either Zone 5 or 2.
9. Mentor’s pay is now 1 hour conductor’s rate of pay $33.62, Code is still AP.
10. Please be mindful of not having carry bys, they are starting to reoccur.
11. Please be mindful of (HLD) held time in station, those times are being monitored.
12. On CSX it is every crew member responsibility to remind the Engineer of all movement pertaining to the train.
13. Vacation Request Forms will be out by Friday, November 21, 2014.
14. BX Code will be distributed on December 15, 2014.