Here is sample listing of charge letters that I have received.
1 charge letter, 1 pending
2 charge letters – 2 waiver – speed during heat warning
8 claims are being processed through Labor Relations this month so far.
1. Remember I need the claim within 30 days of the violation.
Labor Relations are going strictly by the letter of the agreement now.
Remember to use SC on job code when claiming crew consist violations. UTU Agreement Rule 11 and also I need a manifest.
PLB hearing in Philadelphia have not been scheduled for 1 member for 2015
2. Conductors please don’t occupy more than 2 tables in café car
3. Remember all personal phones must be off and stored away while on duty on the train.
4. Safety glasses, please wear them they are going to be looking at compliance.
5. If there are members that are putting your job at risk please contact one of your local officers and let them resolve it before you go to management.
6. If there are any questions or concerns call me at 804-920-0691 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you don’t contribute to the UTU Pac now is the time to do it. I will have pledge forms available at the Union office. Please stop by to get one and Contribute.
8. Mentor’s pay is now 1 hour conductor’s rate of pay $34.62, Code is still AP.
9. Crews must be mindful of spotting train at RVR station.
10. Remember if you turn the ankle cock for any reason you must do a Class 2 brake test and check if the engine brake test to see if the engine brake is operative.
11. We like to extend our prayers and comfort to our Amtrak family and our passengers who were injured or lost their lives.
12. Immediately we must swipe all employees IDS, everyone must be accounted for on the train.
13. We must make passenger safety announcements after every stop